love your children at 11
Do you ever talk about what your going to name your child or if your going to have a boy or a girl, even talk about how your going to spoil them. Well if you haven't your friends probably have.
But why do people talk about it? I know that most of our parents love us and cherish us as we grow but everyone seems to love there children who they haven't even met. Planning your future is great but planning your love is a bit uuummm.....
We all know we will probably love our child to bits because that's what we see but don't you grow to love your child? But to be honest you love your child the minuet you know your pregnant, most of the time anyways. It's normal don't get me wrong it just makes me laugh really. Love is meant to be a journey you go through. I don't really believe in love at first sight but I've grew to love my friends and family. It's the same story with everyone and their boyfriends the minuet they start going out with each other it's "I love you babe so much, your my world,". I don't know if it's just me but I find it a bit cringe. I'm only 11 but atleast I know some boy can't be your world the minuet you meet them. I understand that the affects of romance can blind you and make you go what I like to call "craycray." But maybe, just maybe people realised what there saying means a lot an someone else, especially a young girl, the minuet you break up will tear them apart. Why would it tear them apart you ask? Umm maybe because only last week you loved every little thing about them. And the thing is I don't understand why is it just me who realises this.
I know this was a short post but this had to be said. please comment and share it would be really appreciated to know some one is reading even a bit of criticism is ok. bye good nightxx
Comments
Post a Comment