Letter to youths

 Note: I'd just love to point out that I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I've been kinda busy revising and reading books and catching up with things. I guess I gave up due to the fact no one was/is reading. But I've decided to carry on. I'll also like to point out I'm turning 14 next month so I've read through my old posts and apologise for cringe worthy post. This post may also seem cringe worthy but it's important to me  soooo... and this is aimed at all youths, just people engaged me involved with knife crime. If you know someone or re someone who needs help I will leave a link below. 

How many times? How many times does someone have to die until you realise that it's not okay anymore? What joy comes from killing people on the streets, stabbing people to death? Imagine having a glance at someone one just "a look" and according to some people that justifies your death. It allows your mother, father, brother, sister, your guardian, to go through so much pain that they can't bare. You allow people to wonder why.Why him, why her, why do that to my love. Was it for fun?
   How can you risk yourself spending 20 years in prison due to your lack of patience and intelligence. Even if you do manage to "getaway with it" you know you never really will. I can't imagine the look on your face every time there's a knock on the door Or your eyes widening every time you hear sirens. Lool and you think "mandem" won't snake. Aren't you in for a surprise, the minuet they(the police) come knocking on their door your names already jumped out of their mouth.
      Why do you even carry a knife. If it's to scare people. It's not working. I actually laugh at the fact that you think stealing your mothers kitchen knife will make me respect you. It lets me know how insecure you are that you need to carry a knife to be known to people, to get respect just respect others. Simple man. Is it because you got "bare opps in the East". Mate you can get less by putting the knife down and maybe, just maybe don't interact or get involved with gangs or people who re bad influences. I know it's easier did then done and you don't want people to look at you as the pussy who can't even be taken out because he can't carry a knife. Though wouldn't you rather that than your life in prison.
          Don't you think people All ready have problems on their mind. Kids scared to go out because there's a chance of them dying in a terrorist attack. Civil war going on everywhere. I know all this election crap is annoying me, and now you too.

        It's like all you man are trying to create a stigma about youths. Do you want people to refuse you coming into the shops just in case you just pop out of nowhere and declare your gonna shank them so you and you to childish friends can post videos of you stealing sweets. Or because your too loud and disturb people around you. Especially the Black community, what are you guys trying to do? In most movies I watch the black people, boys in particular, are portrayed as loud, obnoxious violent thugs (or roadmen, whatever you prefer). Don't you see on social media how the police always stop the black boy walking down the street, or how most teachers keep an eye on that black boy in particular. It's because of these stereotypes. I for one know that these stereotypes are not true but if you keep up this act people will fall for this idea that your not to be trusted. Think about how your brother will have a harder time at school because he's seen as trouble for having a "loud voice".

    I'm saying that you shouldn't make friends, but be careful who you make friends with be remember  what your really doing carrying that knife.


http://graspyouth.org/


http://noknivesbetterlives.com/young-people



/ycf.co.uk

Comments