problems at 11
Hi its me fatu my b-day is approaching and I will be 12 so I decided to write a post on what has changed my life during this spectacular year. most people write about this on new ears eve but im different so what. :)
First things First is religion. I am a Muslim that may make you stop reading my post or carry on I don't mind. I am black, my parents are from Africa, I was born I Holland but then grew up most my life in England. When I tell people I'm Muslim there shocked because they think I should be Christian because of my colour,its funny though. one girl stopped being my friend once I told her. To tell the truth I am scared. I hear about terrorist on T.V and I get scared. I hate them because they haven't read the Qu'ran properly. So sometimes this gets me to question my religion (well used to). I hadn't told my parents because of course they hate terrorism to, but they think I've never question and I stick by the rules. I mean even at school when my R.S teacher mentions Islam I'd get a shiver and get sweaty. But last week I've realised when I'm older I wont change my religion and I will stick to it because I finally understand. but if you don't feel confident with you belief don't keep it inside tell someone and I'm sure your parents will understand if they really love you. Its more easier at a small age.
Another experience fore me is makeup and weight. I remember going on a swimming trial and everybody was super skinny saying they were fat I was thinking to myself o gosh what are girls like. but when we reached there. I was the fattest there. keep in mind I'm not fat or obese I'm average I'm about 52.4 kg but they were skinny and I didn't make the team I was convinced it was my weight compared to the other girls to blame. So as you can guess I came home crying, my mu and dad were concerned at first I was stupid and thought they hated me because my mum and dad were telling me I was different to them, so what, why was I crying? I realised they were right and that were all different. we all come in different shapes and sizes and I know you hear loads of people say this and your just like whatever, but take it from me there right. I still eat cakes but too much, I am more healthy than I ever was, I have oats, but it isn't because of the girls its because you should be healthy. Don't avoid foods, just don't eat it everyday. e.g I have McDonalds every 2 or 3 months.
My face isn't spotty but I did want to wear makeup so much. I was jealous because everyone had makeup, while I was playing outside. Jealous because girls my age were crying over their boyfriends dumping them and I was crying because I missed an episode of SpongeBob. I don't know why I was jealous know I think about it's so silly that it could make a T.V show. but to tell the truth when your upset you don't notice how silly it is. But no one needs makeup most girls use because they feel that girls spots aren't meant to be shown. But to tell the truth why would god give girls spots to hide them. Most of us just think we cant live without makeup, but I can you can even if you have loads of spots there natural. If you feel comfortable with makeup that's ok , but I learnt never it if your not ready.
I have lots more but I will save them for next time please comment down any request or what you think. I would appreciate all of your advice and criticism. comment down below if you'd like more thank youxx
First things First is religion. I am a Muslim that may make you stop reading my post or carry on I don't mind. I am black, my parents are from Africa, I was born I Holland but then grew up most my life in England. When I tell people I'm Muslim there shocked because they think I should be Christian because of my colour,its funny though. one girl stopped being my friend once I told her. To tell the truth I am scared. I hear about terrorist on T.V and I get scared. I hate them because they haven't read the Qu'ran properly. So sometimes this gets me to question my religion (well used to). I hadn't told my parents because of course they hate terrorism to, but they think I've never question and I stick by the rules. I mean even at school when my R.S teacher mentions Islam I'd get a shiver and get sweaty. But last week I've realised when I'm older I wont change my religion and I will stick to it because I finally understand. but if you don't feel confident with you belief don't keep it inside tell someone and I'm sure your parents will understand if they really love you. Its more easier at a small age.
Another experience fore me is makeup and weight. I remember going on a swimming trial and everybody was super skinny saying they were fat I was thinking to myself o gosh what are girls like. but when we reached there. I was the fattest there. keep in mind I'm not fat or obese I'm average I'm about 52.4 kg but they were skinny and I didn't make the team I was convinced it was my weight compared to the other girls to blame. So as you can guess I came home crying, my mu and dad were concerned at first I was stupid and thought they hated me because my mum and dad were telling me I was different to them, so what, why was I crying? I realised they were right and that were all different. we all come in different shapes and sizes and I know you hear loads of people say this and your just like whatever, but take it from me there right. I still eat cakes but too much, I am more healthy than I ever was, I have oats, but it isn't because of the girls its because you should be healthy. Don't avoid foods, just don't eat it everyday. e.g I have McDonalds every 2 or 3 months.
My face isn't spotty but I did want to wear makeup so much. I was jealous because everyone had makeup, while I was playing outside. Jealous because girls my age were crying over their boyfriends dumping them and I was crying because I missed an episode of SpongeBob. I don't know why I was jealous know I think about it's so silly that it could make a T.V show. but to tell the truth when your upset you don't notice how silly it is. But no one needs makeup most girls use because they feel that girls spots aren't meant to be shown. But to tell the truth why would god give girls spots to hide them. Most of us just think we cant live without makeup, but I can you can even if you have loads of spots there natural. If you feel comfortable with makeup that's ok , but I learnt never it if your not ready.
I have lots more but I will save them for next time please comment down any request or what you think. I would appreciate all of your advice and criticism. comment down below if you'd like more thank youxx
thanks for reading if anyone is :)
ReplyDelete