bullying

Ok, so we have most likely witnessed bullying, been/are a bully or even been a victim. So we all know what bullying is and most o us are taught about bullying at school and what affects it leaves on people. The big question is if most bullies know what effect it leaves on people why do they do it.
Well I'm no therapist but I now that I am aloud to say my opinion. I think they do it and they know what effect what bullying leaves on people but they might not think they are bullying  but are just telling the victim what they think the are e.g "a piece of white trash". But sometimes they might know but they need to express their anger on weaker people. I am not saying victims are weak but they might be seen like this to bullies.
To tell the truth I think bullies are mean people and if they want to express there anger they need to go and get anger management. I mean, I feel that world peace is important and to stop bullying is apart of it.
  
Bullying is very sad and it does  affect the victims so if your bully trust me your going to regret it when your older.

Getting bullied and have no one to talk to talk to child line:0800 1111
they're there to help and if you don't want to tell they wont its your own little secret! But for your own safety if its something that is serious then it will go to the police.www.childline.co.uk

Comments

  1. wow my name is Georgia and your my biggest fan. I love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thanks boo, remember theres always someone there

      Delete
    2. even though I love you, your being a bit cringey babe,

      Delete
    3. yeah I'm a bit cringe ninge

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts