Introduction
Hi.
My names x(anonymous) and I am 11. As soon as I said my age I bet you just guessed I will just be talking about games and crushes and boys and all my fake friends. Great guess but you just guessed wrong. This blog will discuss what is wrong with the world from a little girls point of view and how hard it is growing up with bullying and racism.
To tell the truth I just want loads of people to read my blog and I want people to grow up with me so we can grow up with our problems together. This blog is aimed for any age really, I mean young people and old people can do anything, no need for somebody to tell us what we can and cant do.
I will be posting every week and would love you guys to share the word. I don't have a specific theme to stick to. A lot of things always come to my mind, but I'm writing about the things that replayed in my mind from time to time, a thought that needs to be let out. I go to an all girls school and I live in London. I have many friends at school and am pretty happy at where my life is heading. But I just need to let out what I need to say, I was thinking about a diary but I wouldn't be bothered to write in it day to day, my life's pretty boring at the momment. I'm in year 7 going to year 8 in a couple of months. I just want to start out this blog and see how it goes I would love to here about your opinions and what you think about what I write. I love to debate, ALOT. So If you have anything against my view I would love to here about the matter from someone else's prospective, maybe even have a friendly debate about it. So don't be a stranger.
thank you. nightxx
My names x(anonymous) and I am 11. As soon as I said my age I bet you just guessed I will just be talking about games and crushes and boys and all my fake friends. Great guess but you just guessed wrong. This blog will discuss what is wrong with the world from a little girls point of view and how hard it is growing up with bullying and racism.
To tell the truth I just want loads of people to read my blog and I want people to grow up with me so we can grow up with our problems together. This blog is aimed for any age really, I mean young people and old people can do anything, no need for somebody to tell us what we can and cant do.
I will be posting every week and would love you guys to share the word. I don't have a specific theme to stick to. A lot of things always come to my mind, but I'm writing about the things that replayed in my mind from time to time, a thought that needs to be let out. I go to an all girls school and I live in London. I have many friends at school and am pretty happy at where my life is heading. But I just need to let out what I need to say, I was thinking about a diary but I wouldn't be bothered to write in it day to day, my life's pretty boring at the momment. I'm in year 7 going to year 8 in a couple of months. I just want to start out this blog and see how it goes I would love to here about your opinions and what you think about what I write. I love to debate, ALOT. So If you have anything against my view I would love to here about the matter from someone else's prospective, maybe even have a friendly debate about it. So don't be a stranger.
thank you. nightxx
Comments
Post a Comment